2013년 6월 2일 일요일

DIFFERENT TYPES OF WEDDING DRESS


It is May, Season of Wedding, I am sure that many women has thought about what kind of wedding dress to wear. From our parents’ generation to ours, there are differences in design of wedding dress has occurred.

 
Have you guys realized that wedding dress also has a trend?


In this posting, I want to introduce 2013 S/S trend of wedding gown from bridal collection.


First, colored wedding dress has come out recently. The most obvious trend for spring 2013 is the colored wedding gowns. As you can see,these are bolder and more colorful than the ones in the past.



Pinned Image
Vera Wang Spring 2013


Ines de Santos spring 2013 bridal collection
 
The second feature of 2013 wedding gown collection is Peplum, which were seen on countless fall runways and this has greatly influenced the bridal trend for next year. I love the shape, and I think it gives you the feeling of famine and elegance.
Amsale Spring 2013 Bridal Collection
Pinned Image
                                    
Pretty. Modern Trousseau Spring 2013
Pinned Image
Kelly Faetanini, Spring 2013 Collection
Pinned Image
                                    
Marchesa, Spring 2013 Collection
Pinned Image
Isaac Mizrahi, Spring 2013 Collection
Christos Spring 2013 Bridal Collection
 
The next wedding gown of this post is the Short wedding dress. There were quite a few sexy and cute minis on the runways and TV dramas. When I see it first, I thought It is quiet sensational, because I had a streotype that all of the wedding gowns are pure white long dress. Now, I can not deny that short wedding dresses are adorable and attractive.

Pinned Image
Short wedding dress from Sarah Jassir, Spring 2013


Pinned Image
                                    
Amsale Spring 2013
Pinned Image
Reem Acra Spring 2013
Amsale Spring 2013 Bridal Collection
 
Finally, it is an original ball gown wedding dress. Mentioning of wedding gown, an A-line pure white wedding dress is the one first hit in my mind. It is gorgeous and all so fairy tale.
Alvina Valenta
Pinned Image
Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture
Pinned Image
monique lhuillier spring 2013
Pinned Image
Allure, Spring 2013 Collection
Pinned Image
Ines Di Santo textured wedding gown, Fall 2012
Pinned Image
Isaac Mizrahi, Spring 2013 Collection
 Did u enjoy this post? Which kind of wedding dress is your favorite?
 Please leave a comment! J

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기